So Many Thanks

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello everyone! Today I'm super excited to share the card I created using the new stamp set, Charmed. This stamp set is packed with so many whimsical images and coordinating sentiments--this is one of those stamp sets that makes card making so easy because of how great each of the images work together and the sentiment variety means you can use this stamp set to create so many different types of cards and projects. 

I always love using the watercolor technique when using Mama Elephant stamps--that technique always go so nicely with any of their images. I used light yellow cardstock for the card base an the scalloped panel, and used a variety of pastel Copic colors. This little sleeping fox is so adorable! 

I always love thinking of different ways to use my stamps, and I thought that the wreath in this set would be perfect for creating Thanksgiving, and Christmas cards, too. All you'd have to do is color the wreath in according to the holiday you'd use it for and maybe even add a Santa hat to the fox or owl. How cute would that be?! 

I hope you enjoyed this card and thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |