Best Witches

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I created this "Best Witches" card for the Lawn Fawn blog and you can head over there by clicking, here, to view all the stamps and dies I used to create this spooky--yet adorable, card. To create the background sky I used the seedless preserves distress ink, and black soot distress ink. If you look closely you'll noticed that after coloring in the trees with my Copics I also distressed them with the black soot ink to make them match the dark night scene. I also did some masking with the cat and her witch hat then I cut that image out and left a slight boarder around the whole image. I hope you enjoyed this card! Let me know what you think in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Of course I love the nighttime sky, your blending is fabulous! The way you masked the cat in the hat is just too cute! And finally, I like how you've used so many different stamp sets to create your scene. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an amazing card! I adore the entire scene. The blended sky looks very realistic.Your coloring skills are super and your design skills are wonderful. I also wanted to tell you that I recently cased your pinkish striped kitty cat birthday card from a little while ago to give to my daughter for her birthday. She loved it! I really enjoy your style. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing! Happy almost Halloween!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |