New in my shop!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Floral Wedding Table number 
I’ve had plans to list so many new things in my shop for months now, and I’m finally getting around to adding them and I’m so excited. This time around I thought I’d design themes and/or collections of products; and, my first new collection is a Bumble Bee theme. I created cupcake toppers that are perfect for weddings, bridal showers, and baby showers that use this adorable theme. I also created 4 new table numbers—this time having some with more of a clean and chic design. Most of the table numbers in my shop had a vintage theme and then I realized I didn’t have any CAS table numbers in my shop; so, I thought now would be a great time to address that. 
White and Gold Table Number
White and Silver Table Number
White and Black Table Number 
Bride to Bee Cupcake Toppers
Sweet Baby Cupcake Toppers
What will it bee? Cupcake Toppers
B is for Baby/Bride Cupcake Toppers
Bumble Bee Cupcake Toppers
Meant to Bee Cupcake Toppers
All of my cupcake toppers in this theme are sold separately because I know what most buyers would like to mix and match their own toppers; and, the image above shows how cute a collection of toppers from this Bee them will look so cute together. 

I absolutely love created new cupcake topper designs; and, it’s such a privilege to craft every day for a living. I have big plans for my shop and I’m so happy about that! I have lots of new products coming to my shop very soon, and I can’t wait to show them all! 

2 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of the table numbers, especially the silver and gold options. The cupcake toppers are amazing, as usual. I like how you showed the last image, giving an idea of how well the toppers look together.

    Great job, Nicole! I know you're such a busy bee. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake toppers have a vintage feel to it that I love!! Everything you make is beautiful!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |