What I’m working on—Orders and New projects!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hi! It’s Monday once again and it’s been so busy for me. I’ve been keeping busy with orders, blogging, picture taking, new items, and so much more. The picture above is a 4 layer card (or sort of a mini book) that I’m excited to share. I’m going to be making my first video showing how I went about making that holiday card and I can’t wait. To be honest I made a video over the weekend showing how I make it and it was a total fail, LOL. The content I recorded was so funny and awkward so I’m just going to film it all over again. In the video you could kind of tell that I didn’t prepare what I was going to say and in the middle of filming my tri-pod tipped over and fell! It was so embarrassing—even though no one was around. All an all it was a good first try and now that I got that out of my system I’m going to try it again; and I’m hoping the new video will be much better.

The reason today’s post is not really an  A+ post is because I’ve been working on orders this whole weekend and today as well—but I didn’t want to simply not blog today. So I thought I’d just update everyone as to what’s going on over in my crafty corner. 
Also, I picked up this awesome ATG gun from my local craft store this weekend and I can’t believe it took me this long to finally get one. I just got tired of using the small tape gliders because they run out so fast. This will last me a lot longer (and it should because of the price, hehe). If you haven’t tried this tool yet, and you make lots of cards, you should give this ATG gun a try. It’s a time saver. 
I thought I’d share a sneak peek of the new 2012 X-mas line I’ve been working on. This year I’m have new tags, cards, card sets, gift card holders, cupcake toppers, wrappers, and even gifts; such as, purses, new coin purses, totes, and more. Here are two pictures of what you can expect to see in my shop soon. 

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think. Also, stay tuned for upcoming holiday D.I.Y.’s, project ideas, and more. Things are getting so busy around here and I love it! Take care :-D 

7 comments:

  1. hahaha i wanna see the fail video! lol i love bottom tags super cute! i think i'm going low budget for xmas so i will probly be ordering some tags from you. LOL how long in advance should i order them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get software to edit the fail video--I just realized that when I reformatted my computer I lost my editing software. It's so funny! You can order some whenever. Since we live the same state they'll get to you within 24-48 hours :-D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful items! I especially love the 4-layer card... oh, and the cute tags at the bottom too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that layered look. And I can't wait to see a video! How cool is that? Your photos are always so bright and perfect...I only wish! Keep up the great work, because you're doing an awesome job!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words! I love taking photos they make me so happy :-D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |