Friday Five Item Wishlist--Modcloth

Friday, October 12, 2012

Yes! Fall weather is finally here. The air is cool, the sky's are grey, it's raining, there's a thunder and lighting party going on in the sky above me--and I couldn't be happier. I always welcome rainy weather because it means I can wear all my favorite jackets, boots, beanies, and scarfs. I'm also heading over the scrapbook expo today and I wish I could have all these wonderful Modcloth items with me (and on me) for the show. I'm going to be waiting in line for a while at the convention center and I bet these super cute items would make me feel warm and keep my feet dry. But for now they'll have to remain on my wish list. 

As I said I'll be heading over to the Scrapbook expo and I'm taking my camera with me so I can shoot a few videos and take some sweet pictures--Oh! and I'll be shopping too! I'm thinking about making a video showing all the stuff I got. Well take care everyone + Happy Friday! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, some of these take me back! I was a child of the 90s and it's been fun to see those trends reemerge. Well, fun until it makes me feel ancient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the same feeling from looking at these. I never thought the 90's clothing would make a come back--but they are :-D Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. That backpack is way cool! Still loving all the tribal influences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My fav. is the backpack I want it so bad :-D

      Delete
  3. Fall clothes are the best! Love the backpack, too, it reminds me of one my sister picked up in Costa Rica this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I sit here in my chilly living room, that sweater looks really warm!
    Great post!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? That's the same feeling I got when I saw it :-D

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |